By admin in Resources Posted December 31, 2016 Tags
SafeDrive is engineered for easy setup and efficient performance. Ideally, the installation, set-up & activation will not take more than 15 mins.
Step 1: Installation (Affixing SafeDrive to the windshield)
SafeDrive is meant to be affixed ONLY on the windshield (glass/acrylic surface). Do NOT affix SafeDrive on dashboard, upholstery or metal surface. The impact (vibrations and stress) felt by various materials (glass, metal, plastic, cloth) differ and SafeDrive is optimized to work with the glass surface only.
- Find your spot! SafeDrive is meant to be affixed on the windshield near the rear-view mirror. The spot must be accessible from the diver’s normal seating position.
- SafeDrive comes with industrial grade double-sided tape. Peel off the adhesive plastic protector on the tape and affix the device at the identified spot
- Apply slight pressure to ensure proper adhesion.
- Now gently tuck the cable along the upholstery and then underneath the car-door beading.
Plug the power adapter into the Cigarette lighter socket. This completes installation.
Step 2: Registration & Activation
Each unit of SafeDrive needs to be registered to a Primary User before activation of service.
- Download the Android Mobile App ‘Raksha SafeDrive’
- Sign-Up and create a new user account
- Regitster your device by either typing the ‘Serial Number’ or scanning the QR Code (In the user manual or on the power adapter’.
- List the Emergency Contacts (at least one) who we can reach out to in case of an emergency
- The last step is ‘activation of service’
- Read the Terms of Usage carefully before agreeing to them
- The Service refers to 24×7 connectivity to our command centre and active cellular connectivity (data/voice)
That completes the setup of the device & activation of service.